Dragon | Teen Ink

Dragon

January 2, 2018
By Mira Nehlawi GOLD, Damascus, Other
Mira Nehlawi GOLD, Damascus, Other
13 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"We don't live to die we have purpose and meaning, find your purpose."
"Imagination should be used not to escape reality but to create it."


Being around him is like walking on a thin cord without a safety net down,  if you reach the other side he'll sigh and leave the show, but if you fall, you'll either crash your bones and he'll stay with a plastered smirk on his lips. Or you're soul will be taken away.. yes. Dead. And that's a goal he puts whenever he meets someone new, someone pure, someone naive.. he's a huge fan of crashed bones but it doesn't satisfy him much until all is left are ashes of an old soul.


Being around him is.. thrilling, uncomfortable, strange, you don't feel safe yet there's this urge to never leave, to stay around him for as long as you can. Maybe because it's challenging?
To see if you'll make it to other side of the cord or you'll get your bones crashed, your soul yanked.

He's reckless. He's light. He's stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Being around him feels like a sin.
All kinds of hatred and love spill out of you when he's around. He messes your head and world just by looking into your eyes with a slight smile faking genuineness.


And i hate the fact that i like his existence in my life and i wish i can find someone else.. someone with brown orbs not hazel.

He got that kind of hearts, the rare ones, where his love is so strong it can burn you all over. He's aware of it but just like how dragons exhale fire with their words and never quite speaking, he exhales burning care and love from his heart and never quite caring.. unlike dragons he gets burned too.


I knew i liked him the day our conversations became my favorite book and i knew he would bring me down, that he is bringing me down but i just don't know how i grew to like chocking in water the day after i met him and the idea of filling my lungs with oxygen scares me... i found safety in his madness, in his bitterness, in his unique softness, in his sins.