Who Am I? | Teen Ink

Who Am I?

November 25, 2017
By Yayfluffy BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
Yayfluffy BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Heart over height


Born January 14th, 2003. I'm 14 years old now and a freshman in high school. My parents have shaped me into a hard working student who gives their all at whatever they do. I'm involved in many activities such as basketball, golf, bowling , and band. This is my first year juggling so much stuff. I admit, it's very stressful. I have to wake up every morning for basketball, then go to school, then have my after school activities, finally go home and do my homework. On my weekends I try to get my homework out of the way and help out at the food bank to get my service hours done. The holidays came around the corner and I've gotten to see my family. We tell them all the things I've done in high school already and they tell me how proud they are of me. This makes me continue the stuff I do, because it makes me happy knowing that my family loves what I'm accomplishing. One thing that sticks out is how I inspire other people. I'm not just saying this to show how cool i am and whatever. My parents friends talk about how they wish their kids were out there and trying all these things. My dad talked to my friends mom about a college cafe. It's like doing your hours, expect the hours add up each year and they give you money for college later on. Her mom knows about it now and also wants her to join golf as well. Sean is the name of my other friend. He has amazing skills in basketball, but didn't try out. Next year, he will be trying out now. Everyone needs someone to give them a little push. I will continue to do what I do and hopefully inspire other kids to get out there and try new things. I tried writing a year ago and I love it now. I love the person I am today and hope to gradually achieve the rest of my goals as I go on in life.