Death of a Loved One

My world is no longer the same without you here telling me every 3 seconds to start typing laughingly. When you were here we would listen to music and color outside of the lines in our free time. What am I supposed to do without you? I know that if you were here today you would tell me “Suck it up buttercup,” but since you’re not I don’t think I can. My life revolved around yours, now that you are gone I don’t know what I am going to do besides weep and moap. When I sign in to my computer all I am is reminded of is the good times we had together, going to parties and dancing in the rain. I can’t eat, sleep, work, or live without you in my life. “God why couldn’t you save him!? Why did you have to let him die!?” I just feel like screaming. If we can’t be alive together, than we will be in the afterlife together forever.

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 9 at 10:11 am
@bjfz03-10 Wow, did't expect the memoir to be so short! But, after reading that first sentence I got hooked in the story! awesome job!