Death of a Loved One

By bjfz03-10 BRONZE, Bloomfield, Iowa
bjfz03-10 BRONZE, Bloomfield, Iowa

“You serve a greater cause. Your life is not yours to throw away (Magnus Bane)”

My world is no longer the same without you here telling me every 3 seconds to start typing laughingly. When you were here we would listen to music and color outside of the lines in our free time. What am I supposed to do without you? I know that if you were here today you would tell me “Suck it up buttercup,” but since you’re not I don’t think I can. My life revolved around yours, now that you are gone I don’t know what I am going to do besides weep and moap. When I sign in to my computer all I am is reminded of is the good times we had together, going to parties and dancing in the rain. I can’t eat, sleep, work, or live without you in my life. “God why couldn’t you save him!? Why did you have to let him die!?” I just feel like screaming. If we can’t be alive together, than we will be in the afterlife together forever.

Death is something that every one hates.

on May. 9 2017 at 10:11 am
WolfWhisperer0911 DIAMOND, Crosby, Texas

"For I command you, be brave and steadfast! For the Lord your God will be with you whenever you go."
-Joshua 1:9

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack."- Unknown

"Never moon a werewolf." -Mike Binder

@bjfz03-10 Wow, did't expect the memoir to be so short! But, after reading that first sentence I got hooked in the story! awesome job!

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!