Bullied, Why Me!!! | Teen Ink

Bullied, Why Me!!!

March 23, 2017
By Brozzia BRONZE, Ulmer, South Carolina
Brozzia BRONZE, Ulmer, South Carolina
3 articles 0 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never let your past stop your future


This story does not claim to be an account of facts and events but of personal experiences, experiences which millions of people have suffered time and again. The times when my dad leave our family and didn't even call to see how I am doing, or when my mom have to provide for the family and get only $30 child support check from dad for me and my sister, and even when my dad comes home to his mother's house, my grandmother have to call my mom to tell her, he is home and wants to see us. The saddest one of them is being band and playing to the football games even though my dad is in town but doesn't come to the games to support me.

    

But when I started elementary school and the times when I was bullied is the moments I remember since she moved to this state. Sometimes I doesn't feel like school isn't a protective place from the threats I put up with on a daily basis. Ever since 3rd grade, I felt like every student in my class was coming at me for some reason. I remember the times when I  even cry before I walk in the class because I was scared of the hurtful alterations like you ugly, no one will never like you, you bald, you don't have hair, I might hear when I walk in the classroom. But even when I tell my mom what happens the school and what the students say to me.


        Tell the teacher, she says.

        But why should I tell the teacher even though she sees what goes on in her class, I replied.


But from the transition from elementary to middle school wasn't the best years also. Middle school was worse than the years in elementary school, I still was locked away from outside world and felt like a immigrant trying to blend in with the other people in that state. I thought being the new girl was going to great like the movies I saw; students asking me questions about where I came from and what's it like living in Wisconsin. Well, I guess I thought wrong.

  

High school. Walking into a larger school then the current one I was in enrolled into a more but maybe similar tolerance level as the rest but yet still enrolled with the cold hearted people who bullied me before and before.