Tricking My Friend | Teen Ink

Tricking My Friend

October 31, 2016
By Anonymous

My sisters friend came over, and my sister and I thought it would be a “good” idea that we should trick her friend that someone was sneaking into our house. This is how it started…


Our room-mate came through the back door (which made a loud noise); my sisters friend, Caroline, got scared and asked us who came through the door.


Jayda, my sister, replied “I don’t know, Alyssa come me and check who.”


Then I went downstairs with Jayda to see who it was Jayda told me “We should trick Caroline that someone is sneaking into our house!”


I told her “okay...I kinda don’t think we should though.”


Jayda made me...so I did. Jayda and I went upstairs to tell her that we don’t know who came in the house. She believed us...kinda when we told her I kinda giggle and so did Jayda. Jayda told us to hide behind the chair. We did. Caroline got really worried and it was really funny to. Jayda and I went downstairs we found our room-mate and we told him to act like he is sneaking in; he didn’t want to at first but he agree he would just for a couple of minutes. We told him to make some noise and act like he is talking to someone.


Caroline, Jayda, and I went outside Caroline heard him talking to someone, and she believed it. Jayda and I could notice that she is frightened. Finally she told us “Why don’t we call Alyssa’s mom?!”


She wouldn’t stop freaking out she almost cried. We heard him coming out of the house. Jayda told us to run behind our garage. Caroline and I started running really fast we tried to get out but a fence was blocking us Caroline had to help me jump the fence. I got a scratch from it. Then I help her get over the fence.


Jayda got lost. We had to find her. We found her hiding in our shed for some reason. We helped her get out but Caroline got scared so she ran away; and left me. I get Jayda out; finally. Jayda and I ran to the fence were Caroline was Jayda and Caroline help me get over the fence...again. Then Caroline help Jayda and Caroline got over by herself. We just stayed in our neighbors back yard for about 5 minutes, then we went upfront good thing our neighbors didn’t come outside and ask us why we were in there yard.


I went inside to tell our room-mate to make more noise and act like he is talking to someone, so he did.
I went back outside, and told Jayda and Caroline that I seen someone in our house. Caroline believed me.
We heard my mom coming up the driveway. Caroline told her everything, then my mom started to freak out and take out her phone. Sadly, Jayda and I told my mom and Caroline. We got so scared, because we thought we were gonna get in trouble……...surprisingly we didn’t get in trouble at all they just laugh, so Jayda and I laughed to. It was good at least that Caroline didn’t get sad or mad when we told her. Soon our room-mate came out of the house and said “I’m guessing you finally told her?”


Jayda and I both said “yes.”


Our room-mate said to Caroline “I’m sorry, they made me” He said with a smile and he started to giggle while talking to Caroline. I was so glad that we didn’t get in trouble and that she still kept being my friend and my sisters friend.