What's My Weird?

The teacher hands out the test, and the students around me start writing the answers right away. However, when I got the test, the first thing that came to my mind was a song, a song that I listened to before. My hands and feet start tapping to the beat. Instead of getting the answer of what x is in 2x2 + 5x + 3 = 0, I got “Rah rah ah-ah-ah!” Every time I start to take a test, a random song would come in my head, and the song could either be my least favorite or favorite song. I do not understand why songs come in my head during tests, but the songs in my head can sometimes help me relax and not have test anxiety. However, the songs in my head can create me to just blank out for at least a minute. One time, when I took a math test in 8th grade, “What Makes You Beautiful” got in my head, and I wasted one precious minute by blanking out and listening to the music. I tried concentrating on the problems, but the only answer I could get from the problems was “Baby, you light up my world like nobody else,” To this day, I still do not understand how I get straight A’s even though there is a radio inside my head playing music out of nowhere while I take a test.