Secrets About Me

"It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you down. It’s the pebble in your shoe." --Muhammad Ali

My name is Jada T. I am a student in high school. Basketball keeps me calm when I’m just not in the mood. When I dance it helps me think I can dance all day long. Also watching movies help me think and calms me. When I grow up I want to be a lawyer because I am very out spoken. Therefore I am strong nothing can set me back.

Nothing can set me back, when I am playing basketball it takes me to my inner place. I play basketball the time when I am sad or mad about something. When I was in 5th grade I played basketball a lot with other people. Before I go to law school I see myself going to Cal Berkeley and playing for the women's basketball team for a year. If I didn’t play basketball I would be out of control. My favorite basketball team is the Golden State warriors.

Dancing helps me think about a lot of stuff. Dancing is my passion. 5th-7th grade I was dancing when I wasn’t playing basketball. When I was dancing I was a majorette for 2 years. After I left that school from majorette I tried out for the cheerleading squad and made it and got the captain's position. I got the stop by doing what I was supposed to do and worked harder than every girl on the team.

My favorite movie is The Last Song with Miley Cyrus. I like this movie because it’s about a girl who parents got a divorce and her and her little brother had to go to their dad's house for the summer. When she was at her dad's house she fell in love with a guy name Will. Here dad was sick and went to the hospital and later died. Her dad told her when the sun shines in the window it's him watching over her and jona her little brother.

Becoming a lawyer has been a dream of mine since i was 5 years old. I watched a lot of Judge Judy and Judge Joe Meatheis. I also want be a lawyer because i am very out spoken and like to talk a lot so a lawyer would be a perfect job for me.