The Truth about Humans

Many people have wondered what people are really like. If you have wondered as well, please read on.

Humans are extremely corruptible. In a society where the material objects equate to wealth that equates to power. Power is one of the ultimate desires of the human being. Because humans are fully aware of certainties of life, death, and natural disaster, it is only clear that humans enjoy control. Humans have a desire to control each other and lesser beings because it is all that they can control. In a time where owning many things equates to wealth and power, the greed in the human spirit takes over the general peoples' rationale to increase the gap between the rich and the poor. People that work endlessly to achieve their materials will stop at nothing to accumulate more and at the same time, make sure that nobody else has any form of wealth. This is why history repeats itself. Humans constantly are in inner turmoil between right and wrong. When the darkness of the human spirit takes over the just part of the human, there are unjust social structures with many people left out of the growth.

innerhuman said...
Jan. 16 at 2:52 pm
I believe our thoughts are similar to one another, you may enjoy reading my short story. <3

snoopy4me This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
But we must not forget that, by God, we are created GOOD!