Anger

I have that feeling again, anger.
I hate that feeling of always being angry. Why can't it stop? Why can't I just finally be happy for once? Why can't I know that I have good strong friends by my side that won't easily get mad at the littlest things? Why do I always have to be the one to say sorry when it's not my fault. When are my friends going to realize that they need to take responsibility for their actions and say sorry? I'm always the one that gets picked on and I try to stand up for myself but maybe when I'm doing it they think I'm doing it just to be mean. They need to take a different look at it and see that they are the ones being mean. I have brushed all this stuff off for a long time and I'm not taking it anymore. I am just going to ignore them or something and they can handle it how ever they want to on their own time. I'm a TEEN and I'm standing up for myself. I hope this helps all readers take different looks on both sides of the situation. I will not feel so angry anymore. Anger is not following me, nope, not anymore.

Kylevince said...
Jan. 1, 2015 at 6:58 am
Being angry is normal. :) And when your friends do not take their responsibility for their action then it's not your lost. When I get mad, I stay silent because it paves way for a different realm(I know it's weird but it gives me a different perspective about my friends -if they really deserve my friendship). And besides, being silent makes you have peace,..... Stay smiling :) If it doesn't concern much of you then it shouldn't bother you. I hope you feel better. Nice article by the way.