Things I Love

Life needs to be full of joy and happiness. Doing things you love will help you live the life you want to and are important because you need to cherish life while you have it. You never know what?s going to happen, so you need to have fun.

Hanging out with friends is something I love because it is fun. There is never a boring time with my friends. One time we were making fun of Barney! We are also there for each other. We help with each others problems by help sorting them out. I love my friends like they are family. That?s what we are?one big family.

I love listening to music. It helps relax me and also helps me concentrate. When I get stuck on a problem I have the music to calm me down. Music tells stories. I like listening to the different ones. It?s kind of like writing. There are moods and tones to the lyrics and music.

Reading is something I can?t live without. Reading is a good way to pass your time. Books are good sources whether it is for a project or just for entertainment. My personal favorites are vampire books or something dark with action or horror. It also gives me ideas what to write about.

Things you love make your life brighter and full of joy and happiness. I do things I love because I enjoy doing it. Nobody can stop me from doing it.