Old Memory | Teen Ink

Old Memory

By Girl12,hasnidamustafa BRONZE, Shah Alam, Other
Girl12,hasnidamustafa BRONZE, Shah Alam, Other

There is a boy who is named 'Firdaus'.He is a kind, generous and a very harworking boy. He lives in Taman Penaga.His hobby areplaying football,reading books and playing badminton. His bestfriends are Hakimi, Abu Zaar, Haikal and Hazim but, he almost all the time with Hakimi because his house just a stone's throw away from Hakimi's house

One day,Its mathemathic exam.Firdaus do it well also Hakimi.Suddenly Sir Marshofi came towards them and shout loudly. Both of them are so suprised with the teacher's reaction."Why both of you werw cheating in my exam class?" Asked sir Marshofi.Hakimi and Firdaus curious and so suprised  with their sir talk.Firdaus and Hakimi answered it sincerely"We are not cheating your exam class,sir"with the innocent face.Then,sir Marshofi went to the staff room while he walkedtowards them,he was holding a note.Thenhe read it"sir,I saw Hakimi and Firdaus were talking loudly when the maths exam began"...

Then,I laughed loudly because it was my past story in my old primary school.It was a funny moment.After sir finished read the note,Armiera who was my classmates also my bestfriend tood sir that she wrote the note butshe doesn't mean Hakimi and Firdaus oopur classmates but she meaned the stabdard 3 class Arash.Then all of us laugh happily after we heard it.Sir just smile and opologise to Hakimi and Firdaus.Both of them just forgave sir and  they dont take  it as a serious mistake.

All of these memories I kept in my mind also my lovely diary.I miss all of them. I miss their faces of smiling,crying,angry.I miss all of my primary school's teacher,seniors and juniors.I just kept looking to those picture that we snapped together. I hope they remember me. For your information too hpHakimi,Firdaus,Abu Zaar,Haikal and Hazim are my boy classmates.I remember they because just five if them are boys in our standar 6 Arash classroom. I really want to meet them. Miss my family too. Mama, Papa and my brothers, I love you.

I hope everyone appreciate what we got or given