Magic is my Life | Teen Ink

Magic is my Life

By Joebenz BRONZE, Ventnor, New Jersey
Joebenz BRONZE, Ventnor, New Jersey
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"You can't put a price on my what you to do"
- Jamie Ravan

I love magic. I remember watching magic for the first time, i was in English class, and my teacher showed us a video of Mat Franco, the winner of America's got talent season 9.  I remember just watching and being fascinated, and I guess that’s when I realized that’s what I want to do. Magic is fun, it takes time and effort. Sometimes, you have your ups and downs with it, but with patience, it can all work out in the end. First you want to start off small. I started off with card tricks. Do tricks that you are comfortable with, also, you may want to look up tricks online, and watch them over and over again. Then you just want to simply, practice. You may not want to but trust me, in the end its worth the practice. Taking this further, you have to find a audience, such as you cat or your dog, or anyone that you feel comfortable doing your trick in front of and someone who will guide you and tell you what you should work on to make the trick the best it can be. If you dont find sucess at first, believe me keep at it because believe it or not we all have a little magic inside of us. 

What inspired me to write this is to show that you can do anything you want no matter what others think of it. And also that you can sucess.