Sisters snd Their Evil Ways | Teen Ink

Sisters snd Their Evil Ways

December 11, 2015
By nicolezef GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
nicolezef GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
15 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“How can I piss off Nicole?” is the first thought that comes to mind when I come home after school. An idea pops into my head. Nicole likes Netflix. I like Netflix. Nicole hates headphones. I don't mind wearing headphones. The only fair way must be… I’ll watch Netflix really loudly and make her wear headphones while she's watching!
     

Oh! Nicole is doing homework! Let me swing the door open! Wait! I have to hit the wall really hard! I love damaging her room! I broke the closet, and all of the chips in the walls are my art. She gets in trouble anyway, might as well have fun!
     

I also like to sing really loudly, just because Nicole hates it. My hobbies also include kicking her under the table, pulling her by her shirt, and my personal favorite: stealing her stuff!
     

Nicole’s going to sleep. Let me turn on the lights.
     

We’re going to the mall. I’m going to buy everything, so much Mom won’t get Nicole nearly as much.
   

 We are going to school. I’m going to get ready really slowly just so that Mom has to rush and Nicole has to stress about being late.
   

 Just kidding. I love my sister. It’s just fun to mess with her sometimes.