Little League Heroes | Teen Ink

Little League Heroes

By MasonTrottier26 BRONZE, Newmarket, New Hampshire
MasonTrottier26 BRONZE, Newmarket, New Hampshire

"I can do all things" - Stephen Curry

The sweet, essence of the rainy days. Raindrops lightly beat my helmet. I swing a long stick with all of anger that is stored inside of me. Take a deep breath in… And out. The batter strikes out. He takes the walk of shame. “Good job,” my coach said in disgust. Take a deep breath in… And out.

I start to walk to the place where it all happens. Where I go in the Hall of Fame of little league heroes. Or where the walk of shame begins. Take a deep breath in… And out. Either I lead myself to the Hall of Fame of little league heroes. Or the long, great walk of shame. Take a deep breath in… And out.
I plant my roots into the wet, grainy dirt. I raise my weapon to the sky. I lean back to store my power. Take a deep breath in… And out. The player throws his best ball at me.I stare it down. I locate it. Take a deep breath in… And out.

I release my energy. Let my weapon take flight. BOOM! Take a deep breath in… And out. Everyone in the dugout is jumping with joy. The opposing team looks like they just got their candy stolen. Little kids run and race each other to give the ball back to me. Take a deep breath in… And out.
I made my decision. I shall go where the little league heroes are. My heart beats up fast with joy, and excitement. Take a deep breath in… And out. “Great job,” my coach says proudly. I get my ball. I officially made it to the Hall of Fame. Take a deep breath in… And out. 

I wrote this piece of writing so that people who read this can see what I did. If you take your time, and stay calm you can accomplish anything that you want to in life. I just chose to show a example in baseball. So if you are having a hard time in something, or you want to accomplish something just stay come, relax, breath calmly and you will succeed.