Birthday | Teen Ink

Birthday

By Keya_Richardson GOLD, Medford, Oklahoma
Keya_Richardson GOLD, Medford, Oklahoma

"The Only Place Your Dreams Become Impossible, Is Your Thinking"

43 years ago, my father was born, he will be gone for almost 5 years marking November 9th 2010, but today is not about his death date, it's about his birthday. This man, along with my mother who is absolutely gorgeous met when she was 15, and he was 24, fell in love and then later on had me. smile emoticon. I will NEVER forget my father, no matter what. I will always love him. He may have hurt me, mentally and physically, may have broken my heart before any boy could, but he is still provided for me and my mom and my sisters.. for years on he was gone, always away from home, way to much that i would like to admit. I never looked up to him because of what he did, i still loved him though. My father, will always be my hero... but not the hero i need, the one i want. I sometimes wish you stayed. It's your fault im so messed up, but i thank you for leaving and not in a selfish way, but because if you stayed, you wouldn't be happy. I only hope, that you can look down and re-think every choice you ever made, because now, not only is it affecting me, but it will affect my future kids, your grandchildren will never ever have a grandfather only a grandmother. You will never see me graduate, walk down the isle, you will never see me go off to college, or where ever i go off to. You will forever, not be in my life because you left. You gave up so much, and none of it was what a child needed. You left me and my mother in so much trouble it's unreal. I just hope, you are happy.... I will forever love you, not your choices. Just like you will Forever be missed, and wanted to be brought home. You may have hurt me, but I love you daddy.You will forever be loved.Happy birthday, even if you don't like celebrating it. i love and miss you