10 Paragraphs About A Sad Girl | Teen Ink

10 Paragraphs About A Sad Girl

By JessieDelBae BRONZE, Oak Lawn, Illinois
JessieDelBae BRONZE, Oak Lawn, Illinois

"My life, it comprises of losses and waits and fails and falls.

Siblings are always there to annoy you, to get on your last nerve, but sometimes they can take it too far.

I have always been a loud, expressive person, but in some ways I was always quiet, and to this day there are certain things that I like to keep to myself, even if they aren’t remotely bad, that’s just how I am.

I don’t necessarily believe in god- is there a higher power out there really writing our life plans? Either way, I do believe that god gives people things that he knows they can handle, simply because they are strong enough. At least, that’s what I told to my mom.

I am from a family where family matters. I might wake up late on weekends, forget to do the dishes, go on the computer way more than I need to, or swear on accident, but I still love my family more than anything, and because of them I learned what love is, but I just haven’t met that person that I love on the same level as how much I love my family.

My mom and my dad are an odd couple. Complete opposites. You know, they say that opposites attract but I just couldn’t deal with being with someone who is the total mirror image of myself. What would we talk about? Just our differences, and sometimes differences are a major source of a problem.

I like music a lot. In some songs it’s the beat that gets me, while in the others it seems like the lyrics are reaching to my soul. (“Can you save my heavy dirty soul?” “I paint the sky black, so it can match the mood of your soul.”)

I can fall for a person very hard. It usually takes a while and I usually end up heartbroken, but I still fall for them.

A person can only have one true love, and mine is a boy with short midnight black hair and wide forest green eyes. I try to forget it, but I can’t. Can’t forget the period of happiness that I once had.

I smile a lot because I find humor in anything, but under that smile are many burdens. I feel that my whole self is just one big burden.

I am a very loyal person, I tend to give people more chances than they deserve. I assume that that makes me hurt in the end, but I guess I'm the one who actually is hurting myself.

Writing is always something that makes me feel better, makes me more hopeful about the future.