Shoe Game Strong | Teen Ink

Shoe Game Strong

By Cdriftmyer98 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
Cdriftmyer98 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind

Jordan’s, KD’s, LeBron’s, Kyrie’s all shoes that I would wear! Ever since I went to school in Columbus shoes were big parts of my life. The whole outfit wouldn’t matter unless the shoes were on point. My first pair of “Sneakers” were LeBron Pressures! They were 160$ and are red black and white. They also have custom aglets, which made the price go up! Then I got a pair of Olympic 6’s. Those were 250$ and to this date my favorite pair of shoes. I also went to my first shoe convention in Columbus, Ohio. It was amazing! People had stands set up with shoes and I had my own stand with my friends. We walked around and browsed to find shoes to buy or trade. We came home with 2 new pickups each! I copped some Concord Low 11’s and What The KD’s. Each DS (Dead stock) and hit the market at 170$ but are worth 250$ now. Then I had my first tragedy at my school in Columbus. Someone step on the custom aglet of my LeBron Pressure’s! Tore the aglet right off and the lace began to fray! I was devastated and angry I was now 160$ out. I now use those shoes to mow in because they are worth maybe 15$ because the aglets got torn off. Then my second tragedy and the most recent one happened in Columbus. One fateful day I wore my What The KD’s and some idiot stepped on them! They scuffed the top and the custom speckled sides! I got most off the scuff off, but not only did they get scuffed they got a disease called Yellow Sole. It rained that day and turned my once Icy Soles into yellow soles. Ever since then I have steered clear of shoe tragedies. My shoe game is kind of weak right now but I sold my KD’s and Olympics for a total of 575$! Now I have a DS pair of Air Max’s and I’m looking for the perfect pair of shoes to make my shoe game strong.

LowkeyMoist said...
on May. 4 2016 at 10:12 am
LowkeyMoist, RichMond, Virginia
Cool poem, i love shoes also