Earthquake | Teen Ink

Earthquake

By 8goodman8 BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts
8goodman8 BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts

May 12 , 2008

This is true thing in my hometown and In that time I am just 9years old and there was earthquake in WenChuan, and the level was 8.0! 6922people died, and 374643 people hurt and 17923 people miss. the earthquake kept 2min times!!! And my hometown had 92km far form Wenchuan.

1:30PM after second class my best friend Xiangsiyu asked me to went to the restaurant, we had to hurry because we just has 1 hour lunch time, Then we went to the restaurant, everyone in restaurant was happy.

1:50PM After lunch we ran to the school.

2:00PM(in the English class) the teacher said:”rui, Xiangsiyu ! U two were late 1min for English class, after this class please came to my room.”

2:10PM we were happy study unit 1.

2:28PM  here was quake on the ground its earthquake. They teacher’s face were worry, and all they student afraid.” omg it was too strong I can't stand it” It might be the earthquake, “ look! The wall were drop out, It must be earthquake! Let's go, run to playground hurry, the house might will fall.

2:40i have to know where were earthquake !i have to call my Mather, here were so much question in my mind, omg, I can't call my Mather on the phone it doesn't working,
Because the earthquake break the sign

3:00-8:00 PM there were so many parent to pick these kid up to home. And everyone looked so bad..

Please treasure your friend and your parent because live is not a easy thing to do.