My Parents, My Friends | Teen Ink

My Parents, My Friends

March 2, 2015
By Jiaqian BRONZE, Walthem, Massachusetts
Jiaqian BRONZE, Walthem, Massachusetts
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

 My mother is my best friend. She can understand me everything and she always say, “ if you start speak I know what you want say”. For me is very cool. I very happy talk to my mother anything about fun or bad thing. She always gives me idea and talk to me what she think or what she want me to do. When I in the middle school I am not have very well grade. She everyday asks my question and help me understand the homework. My mum look like my own teacher. I am very bad math and chemistry in my middle school. If I has question I will ask my mum she can teach me but not give me answer. I know she worry about me. I know she worry about me. When I’m in the US, I like everyday use Skype talk to me mother.


My father is my friend too. But I don’t like talking to him. If I talking to my father some bad thing about me he always say, “ why do they do that?” or “did you do anything wrong?” I don’t know how to I answer him question. If I know the answer why I ask you, father. In one time he ask me about my friendship, I say, “ I has many friends”. He say, “oh that’s is good”. I ask him friendship I want know more about him I say, “do you has friend” he says, “of course, I  have friend” but sometime I don’t very believe him. I has many question want ask him because why he not caring me. I know he just has some business friends. I believe someday they finish the business work I think they were leaving you and never come back. Sometime I go with him to the restaurant I saw his business friend. They always smile say “hallo, Mr. Wu”. Begin the dinner time they talking a lot, but in the middle of the dinner them smoking and drinking I am very hate smoking and drinking because that smell is so bad. My mother is very different than my father, because she has many true friends.


She finishes the work and back to home, I feel she so tired. I ask her but her didn’t say anything, I can’t understand what is happening right now, but I wish I could understand her in one day. She always talking to her friend, them give my mum help and idea when her has some bad thing happen.


In this year I lose my best friends I’m very sad, I talking to my mother. She give me idea make me feel better. Her say “ you lost them is ok, you has many friend to help you and with you, I know that was very hard for you but I believe you can do it” when we finish talking I think my mother talking is very important. I don’t know how to do when I feel sad. Her say, “ them need more time to think about”. My mother say “ them now do this I believe they will regret it”. I’m say yes I well give them more time and I am need in this time to make me better then before I think I need change something make me life better and make my has more friends.


So I think my best friend is my mother and my father. Because the friend is when one people has some bad thing happen and give help and idea. My mother always gives idea and father always give me help. Them always has very good team work, but my father is not thinking it is true. He always think is he and mum has very bad teamwork they cannot think about the same thing. That is not true, because they always has very good teamwork but they didn’t believe themselves.


So I want say everyone need best friend or true friend because. this is very important for everyone. People don’t have best friend, if some bad happen coming them cannot talking to people and just think for themselves. That was not good for people, so everyone must has one or more than one best friend.