Internal feelings touched | Teen Ink

Internal feelings touched

October 27, 2014
By Akshar Patel BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan
Akshar Patel BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I akshar patel am 16 years old hold on a second I have already turned sixteen I asked to myself “what had happen to me as I turned sixteen” That day november 14 2013 in the morning at 6:28 am when I was getting ready to go to school my dad told me “when he was sixteen he had the responsibility to help bring money into the house and pay for bills, food,festival goods, and also try to save money to pay for his college”. As soon as my dad was done talking I felt as if I was in his life as we were standing in front of god I saw his face and saw his wrinkled tired face, then of the illumination from your god frame gave me the strength to look at his eyes as if you could see the shine tear reflect in to my eyes like as if it was going to blind me, then finally the shiny tear was rushed down his eye as if it meant that the meteor has hit me through my skin bypass the ribcage and targeted my heart. It was real painful that i was not able to do what my dad had experienced but i can't say much because it is just to hard to understand what he was going through in his life when he was young and had a huge family in india. Having a huge family is equivalent of them helping me to find the right path. Although after we prayed we were walking out toward the door in the dark with assistance of the lights from your gods frame in your house temple as I stepped out my mom had came and whispered as loud as i can hear “wait” as if there was a very dangerous camo snake in front of my feet with white socks on. then she has came closer to me and gave me a hug and whispered “happy birthday son and make your name be famous in the world” that filled my heart with joy. This was like birthday card that has a picture of a baby and mother. This has touched me  super hard because I never had an understanding on how hard it is to make money but easy to spend it.