Computer Day | Teen Ink

Computer Day

October 21, 2014
By Fernando Lopez BRONZE, Monterrey, Other
Fernando Lopez BRONZE, Monterrey, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Being on the computer too many hours transports you into a new world. It feels like you are inside the game. For me, some of the best games are Mine craft, all the games inside Steam, League of Legends, and all the mini games that are on the Internet.  In Mine craft you feel that you are fighting on real life and that’s really cool you are fighting inside a jungle/temple and your hands start to shake and when you arrive to the person and you need to start to hit him so you finally kill him. I think mine craft is a game that you feel everything in real life. And also the other games like Steam is a program that you can download a lot of games that cost like Unearned, Team Fortress, Counter Strike and more games. I think most of the games in the computer lets you feel like that you are inside the game.

Even though I love top play video games more than anything else my mom and dad doesn’t let me because I have to do more things like care more about school.


There was a day that I wanted to use the computer inside my house and I asked my mom if I could use and she finally told me yes. I was really excited because I was going to use it. I logged into the computer then I open and after that I call some friends I had there in Skype and then I opened mine craft logged in and then I clicked multiplayer and join one server and started to play. I was playing for like 2 or 3 hours. My mom told me to shut down the computer because she was going to go out with her friends and she didn’t want me to stay all the night playing because I already had a lot of time doing that. So I told my mom please wait I’m in the best part of the hunger games and it was the death match there was 2 players left and I was excited in the game, but when she enter my room to tell me that I needed to sleep, When she left I turned the computer on and I started to play again. I called the same friend I was playing with before.
“I’m back guy my mom left”


They answered me “Ok ha-ha”
When I was at the call on Skype we started to play mine craft. I loved that game and I was really excited on that moment.  We where talking and talking about random things and I loved that because we laughed and things like that. In another part I was really, really excited because I was one of the left survivor like there was 2 players left in the hunger games me and someone else and I needed to kill him and I won the games and that’s why I was really happy. All my friends sponsored me things so I can kill him and won the game so I started to say to them like thank you and things like that so I got distracted and I was loosing hearts like we have 20 hearts and I had 5 hearts like I was nothing to die so I ate something special to regen my health and started to hit the other player and make some really good critical hits and I kill him and on the chat of the game said you won the hunger games and I was really happy because I won.

 

We where going to start another hunger game and I was really happy too. I told my friends to join the hunger games I was on so they joined. The chat of the game it said 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 the game started I was really nervous because I needed to grab really good gear to win the game when we where at the minute 17 of the game we went to the middle to meet up and we were all geared up like we where like the game because we had everything of the map and that was really cool. There was like 3 or 4 people left and they were team and we where a team of 5 and we went and kill them and we got really good gear/armor and that was really cool. Death Match was starting on the game and death match starts when 3 players are left and we where 5 so we started to do some 1v1´s and that were really cool. I was the 1st one to do it vs. another guy and it started and I killed him and I survived like the 1st round.  Then it was my friend vs. another friend and someone won. We were 3 left so death match started and we did a Free For All and that was so cool. I won the game and I was really happy. I heard the entrance door and I thought it was mom and it was so I quickly turned off my computer put on my pajamas and turn off the light and slept really fast. My mom entered my room to check if I was sleeping and I was.


My mom and I couldn’t talk about what happened in the next morning because she was really angry with me and I was trying to tell her that If I could get a chance by using more time the computer. The day before I was really happy. But after that day in the morning I was almost crying because she punished me my computer and I couldn’t play any more the rest of the day.  When I thought about what happened yesterday think that when my mom leaves the house I should never grab the computer again.  So I’m not going to be in problems with my mom because of the computer time.


The author's comments:

I like sports, playing games, using technology and more!!!!