Confessions of a High school Freshman Part 2 | Teen Ink

Confessions of a High school Freshman Part 2

This is the second installment of my series, Confessions of a High school Freshman. Today I am talking about something that is illegal if done at a local, state, or federal level, but is simply immoral at a high school level. Again, names and certain info have been redacted to protect those involved. Because of the shady nature of what occurred I don't know the exact timeline of events, so the presentation here will be different from last time.
A. was a Yearbook Club Officer along with M. It was decided at a meeting of A., M., Ms. L., and the other Yearbook Staff that a survey would be taken asking general Yearbook questions like: Who is most likely to be President, etc. A. was in charge of writing these questions and they where given as a survey to the school. A. did the initial tally of votes, then M. did a tally, and the results where then given to Ms. L. who ran the year book club. Later in the year, around the last day it was discovered, when yearbooks where handed out that one question on the survey had a different answer than the one that A. and M. both came up with.
The question in question was; "Who is most likely to be President of the United States?" the answer that A. and M. came up with where a student with the initials N. M., but instead, in his place was A. himself. The only person who had access to the answers, and was responsible for data entry, was Ms. L. herself. It is the general belief that Ms. L. believed that N. M. being voted was not appropriate, and instead took the student that the advisors believed would go far in life, and who was the first runner up on the survey, A.
The seriousness of this incident is caused by the fact that Ms. L. defrauded the student body, and other actions Ms. L. has taken are being brought into question. This is only one of many cases of fraud that went on, and is probably still going on at my school. Stay tuned for more confessions soon.
Special Thanks to my good friend and classmate M. for providing key information to me regarding the events that led to this.