We Can Burn With Them

Well, the stars are always out. It's just that nighttime is when I see what resembles you most. It's too bad that the way I love you isn't visible. Then everyone would be blind, though. I've never even liked the day time. So the stars appear when my enemy goes down or over or whenever and I'll just lay on the trampoline with you, we can watch the lights burn.

BeilaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:52 pm
I love that final image of the stars burning over the trampoline. You evoked one of my own special memories of lying silently on a trampoline and marveling at the stars.

KidRamesses13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
short and sweet, and yet your meaning comes across as clear as day - or rather, night. very, very well written - want to read more

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very full of color and details and meaning. AMAZINGLY written. Keep on, please. Thank you, for sharing this!