Will I Ever See U Again | Teen Ink

Will I Ever See U Again

By Emo_Flower BRONZE, Sylva, North Carolina
Emo_Flower BRONZE, Sylva, North Carolina
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

And in this moment i swear we are infinite.

The perks of being a wildflower.

I miss seeing u every day. I miss your way u made me giggle. When I got into home school I lost my best friend. I got out of the car and walked towered the school to go drop off my books and clean out my locker. I knew this would be one of the hardiest things I had ever done. You see only had one friend and that was all I needed, he made me happy when I was sad, he helped me with school. When I went to home school we texted for a week after I got out of school and then we just stopped. When this happened I got even more depressed then i already was. I would not leave my bed or do any thing. My mom tried to make me go out and find friends but I tried and said there not the same. I felt like I would never have a good friend again and just be a one of those people that walked down the street with no one looking lonely. And then I said to myself yep that is how I'm going to be the rest of my life. My parents tried to talk me into texting him but I just said no then one day I was playing a game and he was on so I decided to talk to him and then omg he responded. I busted out into tears and started sobbing in the middle of the coffee shop. We talked for hours and then I asked if he wanted to hang out and he said......yes!!! We decided to go see a movie and then I felt a peace of my hart come back into place.

This is about me and my friend reunited.