bullying | Teen Ink

bullying

By JDANGIANTS1 BRONZE, Auburn NY, New York
JDANGIANTS1 BRONZE, Auburn NY, New York

Bullying is so causal. I always witness some type of bullying. Whether it’s cyber, physical, verbal, or convert. According to the National Centre Against Bullying “Covert bullying is often harder to recognize and can be carried out behind the bullied person's back. It is designed to harm someone's social reputation and/or cause humiliation.” I’ve witnessed many bullies, bullying other people before. I just want to help, but I don’t know what to do. Do I speak up, do I tell somebody. No most people sit there knowing that they’ll be the next victims. It’s the worst feeling, knowing somebody’s going to humiliate you in front of your friends. Knowing that there going to break your heart. I remember one time when my friend and myself where in 5th grade. My friend stuck up for me, the 9th grade pushed my friend Ben into the table and broke his arm. I didn’t know what to do. I sat there and broke down and cried. Some kids take their life away because they got bullied and just couldn’t tell somebody. I’m so scared that the next day I go back to school I’ll get beat up or something. I always get picked on for my spiritual and religious beliefs.

It was a hard memory to talk about. But it's important to share.