My Frears | Teen Ink

My Frears

March 11, 2013
By William_Miller BRONZE, Brittion, Michigan
William_Miller BRONZE, Brittion, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You onley like once so like life to the fullest


I have many fears, I included my 3 most feared animals/bugs. They are spiders, bees, and snakes. In this paper I will include why I’m scared of them. They all scare me and they all have reasoning’s behind why I fear them.
First, I have a serious fear of spiders! They are stupid and pointless. All they do is scare and poison people. They are not good for anything, except for eating bugs. Spiders, such as daddy long legs, wont hurt you. But they still scare me! Some are hairy, Some are bald, Some are big, Some are small, Some will hurt you, Some will not hurt you. Either way I still don’t like them! Spiders are gross. I’ve seen a ton of them! I had a huge one in my basement, I found one in my bedroom, I’ve seen them in my bathroom, and I have seen a lot more around other places too!
Second, I have a fear of bees! Ever since I was 2 I hated bees because of when I was at my grandpas house. I was sitting on the little porcelain pony which is located in a little garden with concrete around it, in his front yard.
Well, I was pretending it was real, and all of a sudden a whole bunch of bees came out of the ground and only a few stung me. One of the bees got stuck in my hand, so it left a mark. They stung me on my leg, hand, and my foot. I have no idea if the others, not the hand, left a mark. But I don’t think so.


Third, and final point, I have a fear of snakes, poisonous snakes. I’m okay with garden snakes. They don’t bother me. I just don’t like harmful ones. This one time when I was at my mothers house, I was outside in the back yard playing two hand touch, football. When I had to get the ball, after my stepbrother threw it over the fence, I went to go grab the ball and I seen that there was a snake right beside the ball! So I kicked the ball away, grabbed it, and then climbed back over the fence screaming. One again I hate snakes.


In conclusion, I do not like poisonous or harmful animals or bugs that are capable or will hurt me! And I am not going to go in that yard or on that porcelain pony ever again! And hopefully I don’t see anymore spiders in any of those places again!


The author's comments:
I Rote this Listing all my freas