Jana Pham | Teen Ink

Jana Pham

By Darlalinda GOLD, Hagatna, Other
Darlalinda GOLD, Hagatna, Other

"If you think it's time to let go, just let go. For there is no point in looking back at what you have lost. For the road of life was never meant to be travel backwards."

It's been hard to believe,
It feels like it was only yesterday we were cruising around in your car, laughing, singing, and dancing along. We had so much fun, ditching study hours just to get some chicken wings from WingStop. How I miss your laughter and your sweet smile which always cheered me up even on my deadest days. You always had a way of cheering me up. I looked up to you and was so proud of you. Even with all the things you were going through, you still wanted to serve the Lord, despite what your family said. When I heard you had passed away, I asked God why? Why you of all people! All you wanted to do was to serve him! You had so much to live for, but then yet again who am I to judge or question God. HE IS GOD! and he controls everything. You're in a better place now! I miss you but I know I'll see you again. You may be gone from the face of the earth, but you'll always be in my heart. You'll never be forgotten.