Love.

Love is a word often tossed around never meant for what it is but to express lust, a demon, that fills each of us, that we must combat daily to find true love, each of us has used the word without meaning it, without the thought of spending forever with the person we swore this scared vow to instead we give them the promises a stallion would make for a mare and the search of others to yet again make promises that our distant cousins would make in season. Love is a powerful and destructive word when used as such, but used to express feelings, whether it’s on the level of friendship or partner, is a gently and constructive word that will benefit both partners whether it is said between two women, two men, or a man and a woman it does not matter for love is love and love is blind, its sole purpose being to pair each with one other for a lifetime. Don’t bash another’s love just because you were to foolish to see that all you had was lust and not love now you seek to make everyone as unhappy as one but relish in the fact that love has bloomed another flower in its garden, open your heart, banish lust, and welcome love for all things into your heart.

windnguyen96 said...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 7:36 am
I like ur opinion, someone says "love" too easy :)