Loving Life | Teen Ink

Loving Life

By AmberMichelle10 SILVER, Hershey, Pennsylvania
AmberMichelle10 SILVER, Hershey, Pennsylvania

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than getting hurt yourself trying to fix it.

I wake up to a bright morning. The sun is shining through my window. For the first time I am not scared for people to see the real me. Ever since I was little I went to a private school. It was nice I had my friends. But just so I can fit in I lied to all the people that I love. I lost my best friend. For the first time I knew what it felt like to have no one to talk to. I thought for a long time. I did not know if I should make things right or let them be. I finally decided to make things right with my best friend. Even though I learned my less I still feel the need to try and fit in. But no matter how hard I try I will always be different in my own way. I feel left out all the time. Through all this I found out the hard way that I should love my life because not many people have someone they can talk to. So for now on I will always be positive and not let anything bring me down.

I want to share my store of how i feel sometimes. Through thick and thin I still know I have to love my life. I know that not many people are living in the best situation. Or they do not have someone to talk to. No matter what there is always ONE person that is there. God I know not everyone believes in God but I do. He is there for me and everyone that needs someone to talk to.