A tragic love story chapter 1

By , Dumont, NJ
Having your heart ripped out by a guy or gal isnt the best thing in the world. though it happens once in your life. Like now for me.... but when this maybe posted, weeks ago. Im going to tell you my heart break.... and it all starts with a fight when we f

it was a... thursday?? Anyway i was minding my own buisness till i saw a guy come on and hes like hey. I clicked his name and it said he was from new jersey. That took my attention as i kept reading on i saw that he liked percy jackson series. I really wanted to know this guy now. i went back to the chat and poked him.

"hi im aphrodite84 people call me rose," I said smiling.

"Im wizard123 people call me wiz." He answered.

"cool i see that you like the percy jackson series." I said smiling.

"Yeah... hey you know you what aphrodite is your screen name and i guess you read the percy jackson and lost hero series as well im going to call you piper." He said.

"MY NAME ISNT PIPER!" I yelled. "ITS ROSE OR APH DONT GET IT TWISTED BUDDY!"

He danced around the chat room like an idiot and kept saying piper in a singsong voice. i got mad and summond my sunlight bow and shot at his head.

"DONT CALL ME PIPER!" I said putting my bow at my side and running towards him when he dodged it. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU NEWBEE!"

He only laughed and shot me with water and i fell backwards. He laughed and he summoned riptide and charged for me. I flipped up quicker then him and grabbed his sword and elbowed him in the gut and threw him over me. I held riptide in my hands and looked at him warry. He only laughed and got up.

"I got riptide and im not afraid to use it." I said waving riptide in my hands.

He laughed again. "You do know that riptide comes back to my hands."

i growled as riptide came out of my hands and went back to his hands. I growled and took sunlight bow out of my back and started firing at him though he just kept blocking the with his water or dodged them. You have to admit he was really good, and he seemed really cute at the time. I gave up and dicided to take the direct aproach and drop my sunlight bow and ran towards him and made a light ball and aimed for his stomach. He grabbed my hand though and pulled me to his chest.

"Piper" He gave me a mocking smile that made my heart shutter.

I pulled away from him and blushed. "Alright you can call me piper."

He smiled and said "Wanna go to a diffrent chat to get to know each other piper."

I looked at him and said. "On one condition."

"sure" He said shrugging.

"If you call me piper i get to call you percy." i said poking his chestand flicking his nose.

he laughed and so did I "ok anything."

I smiled and continued to giggle. "so where to?"

"Art." He repilied.

"Race ya." I said running to art.

Art:

I run inside and laugh as he followed me in. He grabbed me by the waist and carried me around. I ended up kicking him in the wrong place that makes me laugh to this day. He finally dropped me and groaned at the pain.

"Oops," I said and healed him.

He smiled and straightened up and smiles "You go a hard kick."

"I try my best" I said walking around the chat.

"So let me get to know you." He said sitting and invited me to sit.

I sat down and told him about myself. Once i got to the part when i danced he smiled and got up and offered me his hand and i grabbed it. He changed his form to a suit and i ended up wearing a salsa outfit and we started dancing. soon after he changed it to tango and finally a slow song. He changed into a blue silly tux (so embaricing) had a blue dress on and we slow danced. I trusted him not to do anything stupid. Now it was late at night and i had to go cause of my mom.

"I gotta go" I said to him pulling away from the dance.

I'll see you tommrow piper?" He said placing his hand on my cheek.

"Yeah." I said akwardly.

Thats when he lowred his head towards mine and kissed me. I pulled away and held my lips and shook my head.

"No no no." I said running away and tearing,

That shouldve been my first time to not see him again and to let him go. But yet i didnt listen to myself...

Sarah_Oso This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great story! So entertaining! I love how your use of details to add life to a virtual setting. Keep writing!  

OWLSLOVESIX said...
Shay this is soooo cute and very romantic! I love the end!

Jakae said...
I think this is the most awesomest story I have read. I bet this would go into the magizene.  

NHBound37 said...
I liked it! It was funny ^_^

Ruby-Paige-Rose said...
It was funny. I didnt like the rhythem of the story so much though.  

TraceSinAndBones This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i'm not used to critiquing stories ,so all i can say is nice job lol

NERD4LIFE said...
Lol I love this story. Its funny and suspensful

DedicatedDetermination said...
Good start! I'm anxious to see how things turned out for you. The ending of the chapter doesn't coincide with the title but provides a feeling of foreboding which makes me want to read more!!

DedicatedDetermination said...

DanielM said...
Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:46 am
Shay..... I found the title really interesting!! Secondly I really like the whole interaction with the characters! I saw the whole as you think love at first site interaction. But I as I was reading I could tell that you thought it was okay guy. Anyways I really like this poem!!!! Great Message! Suggestion: few grammar errors. Other than that it was very interesting.

AnshuR said...
Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:35 am
I see romance building up..and the start is good...
There are some parts which could have been described better...
But still a good job..Eager for new chapters...!!

Awestruk said...
Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:17 am
Hey this is really good, has the makings of a great story. I kept getting mixed up in it xD. Good job piper, was this a real experience or made up?

Padfoot507 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:40 am
cute shay :)

Kanupriya said...
Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:37 am
this story is so sweet shainah!! can't wait to read the rest of it! nice job :)

compassion said...
Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:27 am
Aw shay well written and yes i wish you listened to your heart ......