My Life is a Climb

I can feel my heart beating really fast, not knowing what to do or where to start. I’m just trying to find my way around and get use to it. I’m just waiting to get this over with.

A new beginning has started and I am scared out of my mind. But I am also excited as well. Being here in high school for the first time is like being at the bottom of Everest. Finally I made it to high school and it’s like making it to Everest. But it is only the beginning for me, many challenges are waiting.

I’m working really hard trying to get all my work done. But it only seems like I’m at Base Camp, I’m not even close to being done. There were so many challenges and work I had to go through and face. It was like falling off the icefall on Everest and trying to find my way back up. But I’m not going to give up, I’m doing pretty good and pushing all the way to my limits.

By now I’m getting use to and adapting to the environment around me. I’m use to the people and classwork now. It’s like being on Everest and acclimatizing to its place. I learned to adapt by training and studying with others. But now the end is near and I’m almost there.

There is a beginning to something but there is always an end to it. So now my incredible challenging journey is going to end. My ninth grade journey is basically done now. Being at the end of ninth grade is like being on the top of the Summit on Mt. Everest. Although this journey is over, there are a lot more other journey’s out there waiting for me to come challenge and face it.

So now my heart is not beating as fast anymore and I know where to start my new journey. I found my way around and got use to it. Finally, I’m over with this and ready to start new ones.