Why I'm A Bad Writer

I wish I were a good writer. I want the words on the paper to grasp the essence of the feelings running rampant in my head. I long to wrap my fingers around a newspaper or book or magazine and read words that are mine. But I'm a toddler. I have to constantly tell myself, "use your words!" in an attempt to snap myself into fluid articulation. Somehow, my words invariably get lost on their way through my labyrinthian folds of brain cells, and they never make it to my fingers. Which is why I can labor over a piece of paper unto crazed frustration and come up with nothing more than endless scribbles of shallow nothings. Because my words need a GPS.

An-eloquent-leafThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 19, 2012 at 8:36 am:
Nice job! I loved your word choice and metaphors you used in this piece, and it all flowed together nicely. I would suggest, though, to extent the length to longer than just a paragraph, maybe explain yourself a little more :) 4.5/5

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18, 2012 at 11:28 pm:
I get that sometimes too, while other times I can write whatever pops into my head at the time and write for hours, coming up eith something good. It kind of jumps around a lot.