A crushed soul | Teen Ink

A crushed soul

By onedaymore143 SILVER, Conifer, Colorado
onedaymore143 SILVER, Conifer, Colorado

I wanna be the girl he gives his hoddies to, and cuddels up to when its cold, He'll be the one who comes up behind me and wraps his arms around his waist, catchs off gaurd and says you are beautiful.

As I burst through the doors feeling so confident for my first day of 8th grade I expected my boyfriend Patrick to come and swoop me off my feet like prince charming. What could I expect all summer he sent me sweet texts and told me I meant more then anything and a bunch of other adorable stuff. As I walked into my first class I spied Patrick. The strange thing is he acted like I wasn't even there. I was confused but I just let it go he was probably just socializing with his friends after not seeing them for three months. I text-ed him after school and things were normal again and I thought that the next day he would welcome me with a bug bear hug. As I strutted into class I could not believe my eyes he still wouldn't even glance at me. The next day he did the same thing and I was starting to get curious. So I text-ed him and I asked him if he was mad at me and he said no i was just catching up with my friends but I will hang out with you tomorrow. I felt a little better the next morning but as I walked into class the same thing happened.
As the day ended Patrick stopped buy my locker and asked me to walk to Wendy's with him on Friday and of course I Said yes and all he did was give me a side hug. At last Friday arrived and I could finally hang out with Patrick he held my hand hugged me and was not afraid to show me off, and then Alex Hunter had a great idea of going to the elevator and then he left me and Patrick in there and would not let me out until we kissed. My heart was beating so fast and I felt like I could fly. He bent down and kissed me at that monument I saw sparks my life flashed before my eyes and I could feel my foot come off the ground. As the short kiss ended I wanted to grab his shirt and kiss him again but then I just smiled and we walked out of the elevator. Then he did the sweetest thing that was kinda weird and yelled to his friends wow her lips taste delicious I blushed and started to laugh. The next week aka a week before my birthday his friend said Pat wants his football jersey back. And all the sudden all my friends were apologizing and giving me hugs I did not understand so I sent him a text saying did you just break up with me and he said yes and then before I knew it I was crying and could not stop. As my friends tried to comfort me I was still devastated. I mean how can you go from being totally in love one day to him dumping me the next and so my love life ended and i still loved him.

onedaymore143 SILVER, Conifer, Colorado

ur a pysco

Zayyy BRONZE said...
Zayyy BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
It was my type and sad, i love it! dont stop there make some more stories!!! AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gah!!!!!!!

country-cutey GOLD, St.croix Falls, Wisconsin

Dont say it if you dont mean it because i might actually belive it

i lov it but at the same time it was sad keep up the good work