Friend zone

"How do you get out of the friend zone?" I have been asking all my friends this question for the past few weeks. I mean, what if your in the best friend zone? Its something I've been trying to figure out for a long time. Its actually been 2 years that I've liked this boy.

So what do i do in a situation like this? Do i keep trying, or just accept we'll always be friends?

I guess a big step I took was telling him I like him. And it wasn't really a mistake, I got it off my chest witch felt good.

Me and him are really close friends, I mean, I would never want to loose our friendship, but sometimes I want to be something more. Something more special then close friends. And sometimes I even get stuck in the thought of us maybe even being together.

I don't even know why I've liked him this long. It might be how he always keeps his brown hair at good length. Maybe its the way i cant pull away from his gaze. It could be the way he talks about something when it's a topic he likes. How he's funny and loves to laugh. It could be the way I can make him laugh, or how he flirts with me.

But I'm still stuck. I'm still going to keep trying, but when is enough? When is it time to give up? I don't know, but all I know is for now, I'm stuck in the friend zone.