The Ups and Downs of Life

Did you ever look at someone and think to yourself, 'I wonder what their life is like?' Well I've wondered that everyday because of what my life is like. I came from a broken home, my parents divorced when I was 4. My mom is a monster, but that's not relative to this. But its because of my mom that I have epilepsy (its a genetic disorder where the person has seizures). My classmates, and my mom, make me feel like I'm less than dirt on a daily basis. Now please note that I'm not telling this for sympathy, I'm telling this to make a point that I'll reveal at the end of this article. I've tried ignoring them, didn't work. I tried fighting back, that made it worse. I tried being nice, and I was back to where I originally was. So there seemed like no hope. I started getting very depressed, I thought nobody cared. But one friend kept on texting me and every time I told her to give up on me she said she never would. That made me feel good, and I wasn't as depressed anymore now that I knew that there was somebody who would always be there for me. So the point of all this is that if you're down there is somebody out there who cares for you.