sparkling tower

“Oh look at that; it’s so beautiful mom,” I said when I saw the Eiffel tower in Paris, France. The light show was just so magnificent, like watching the Christmas parade when you’re five years old. The sparkling lights just took my attention off everything else I was looking at. It just made me want to stare at the massive, incredible tower that was right in front of my eyes. Better yet, it was in the morning when my family and I got to actually tour the Eiffel Tower! The line to get into the tower was about one mile long.
Luckily, I was on a tour and I got to go past the whole line and got right on the elevator to go up. Going up all I could here was PSSSHHH and I smelled stinky, French people with a cigarette smell. Anyways I finally got up to the second floor. I looked over to the balcony and saw the city of Paris which was just the most incredible thing I’ve seen. There were so many buildings and houses that were very different from ours here in Pennsylvania.
A crazy fact about the Eiffel Tower is, that the Eiffel Tower is made out of 9441 tons of steel. A total of 984 ft. tall and has 18038 individual pieces, which amazed me. In the Tower there were gift shops, snack shops, and book stores giving information about the Eiffel Tower. The thing that I couldn’t believe was the fact that I was actually standing looking out off the tower in Paris, France. I was saying in my head, “Wow aren’t I just so lucky to be here? I mean, who else do I know that got to be in the very same place that I am right now seeing how beautiful this is?”
We went out to one of the restaurants on the tower for some hot chocolate but since my dad liked the beers here he asked me, “What if a bear got a beer on Breechery blvd?”
I asked him, “What are you saying? “ He didn’t answer, Ha-ha.
I saw the tower many times because my hotel was very near it, so I got to take many different pictures of it which will give me many flash back when I look at the pictures on my camera.
I loved going there it got my anger out over some stuff at home and friends; it showed me that getting out there even just riding your bike helps you with that stuff. But I was very excited to go when I was in the airport. Just enjoying the things that you want to do will help you through things. I was very happy when I came home.
“Wow I can’t stop thinking about you, France!”

nose.pigs101 said...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:55 am
greaaattt storryyyy eugeniaaa. (:

eugeniaeconnelly replied...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:57 am

thank piggy

eugeniaeconnelly said...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:50 am
i like it i mean its not great but yes i enjoyed paris.

Rawrimaduck25 replied...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:54 am

Good thing!:]

Bet Paris was great!

eugeniaeconnelly replied...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 9:58 am
yes si enjoyed so much i just mabey want to peemy pants woman