Watching over me. | Teen Ink

Watching over me.

July 31, 2011
By lilkjolhede BRONZE, Wilber, Nebraska
lilkjolhede BRONZE, Wilber, Nebraska
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
when your memories out weigh your dreams you become old. - bill Clinton!


Tuesday night. around 6 P.M April 13, 2010. Ambulance rescue call just outside of town. Two teens one car, roll over accident.
Early August just three years earlier, the laughs, the pictures, all just a silly memory. Dressing up and walking downtown to surprise the parents. It's Czech Days, lots of people, lots of crazy looks.
Czech Days 2011, i spend without you! No pictures, no laughs, and thinking back to that preciouss day.
The car wreck that Tuesday night had me distraught, dropping to the ground like an old movie scene! tears roll down my face hitting the cold concrete, pain hitting my heart. Seeing your face, and your little body inside that casket wasn't right. Why were you taken?
Watching over me from above, all I can see are rainbows and butterflies and you, in the casket.
A smile hits my face, but a tear hits the ground, knowing I cant ever see you again or hear that precious laugh.
Thanks for watching over me. I love you and miss you dearly!


The author's comments:
no matter what happens the ones you love will always be there..even if its just a memory!