Never Lost

By , Wausau, WI
Pain is what you feel when you fall down and scrape your knee. Pain is the feeling of being left and abandoned in the cold, while your tears drip off your soft cheek after your body was used as a man's toy. It's physical and mental abuse you suffer your whole life when you're beaten,and put down from morning to night every day of the week from family and people you know. Even a band-aid won't make the sting of your scraped knee disappear,a friend's kind words won't help the fact that you were left in the dark with nothing left but your pride,that was slowing fading as well, and Advil won't make the memories of the cold hand that rose up soft and slow, but that came down hard and fast vanish like it never happened. Once you this simple four letter word, it's never lost.

EMOHUGS8716 said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:54 am
this touched me i started to dry when i read it its so good thank you

Caitlinn1632This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:56 am
Thank you EMOHUGS8716... i think u mean cry though... lol... btw i have your shorts still and for people reading this who are confused, she's sitting right here next to me!

EMOHUGS8716 replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:58 am
thank you for telling me about me shorts i thought i lost them

Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:59 am
About me shorts? I think you mean my unless your from the old days! Wow Mary

EMOHUGS8716 replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:09 am
yes i am from thee oldin days. why when i was a young lassie.... well you know how this goes... thats how me daughter came to be

Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:10 am
Daughter my butt!!!!!!! First off ur 13 and secondly, ur not Irish! Im a Irish, lass! Hehe

EMOHUGS8716 replied...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:23 am
i still luvz it haha hoehoe teehee

Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:24 am

haha thanx!

Caitlinn1632This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:19 am

I didn't mean to post this anonymously, but thank you to who ever rated this 5 stars!