pinky swear | Teen Ink

pinky swear

June 19, 2011
By keyzz BRONZE, Visakhapatnam, Other
keyzz BRONZE, Visakhapatnam, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
if something u r holding hurts you....all u hv to do is let it go...its all in your hands!


Just as I was pinky swearing to her I drifted back to the memories of when we first started becoming good friends. It was august and, my best friend and sagarika were going to attend a NCC camp. The only way to get in contact with my best friend was to call Sagarika and it became a regular thing. I never got to know her before. She was the girl whom everyone called a serious, non-chat ish girl. Well now that I was getting to know her she felt different. I could relate to her more. And to add to it my best friend found another best friend during the camp. So I and Sagarika started hanging out. I realized she is a perfect replica of me except physically. We could read each others thoughts too! Well that was all. We became the best of friends. Had fun outings. It’s been awesome since we started being friends. She can totally get me. She’s totally there when I need her. She’s there even when I don’t. she never disagrees with me. We discuss topics from hot guys to family problems. We are like earpieces of earphones – for fully effect you need to put both of them into your ears. We are inseparable. All I heard was a familiar voice saying “earth to keerthi!” And was back to my senses realizing I was still holding her pinky and gazing into the wall-swearing to her that no matter what we do or what we become or where we go, we’ll still be the same old besties forever! And then the bell rang indicating us to head back to our boredom and irritating classes.


The author's comments:
this happens to be my first submission.....sagarika the credit goes to you