dinosaurs, minigolf, and parties. | Teen Ink

dinosaurs, minigolf, and parties.

May 25, 2011
By zeraphin BRONZE, Sunnyside, Washington
zeraphin BRONZE, Sunnyside, Washington
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

*Whack* and the golfball goes flying through the air... and lands in the small pond filled with reeds and moss. “ewe!!” Kelli says, “I aint getting that.”
“I’ll get it.” I say.

Our minigolf game was one of the best games of all time. It was so awesome several people got hurt Including me. One person almost got a hole in one, on the wrong course.

Our party started out inside while we ordered pizza and waited for people to show up. We ate pizza for 20 minutes. While the adults were eating, the teens went out and played on the scooters meant for eight-year-olds. But the thing with eight-year-olds is that they can’t find the same uses for things that 18-year-olds can. We got going on them so fast that we almost flipped over. After we finished with the scooters, we went back inside for presents. Some of which include: headphones, little robots, purple drink (includes sparkles and food dye), a pillowpet(panda), crazy string, and bubbles.

After presents we went out to pay minigolf. On the first hole, Kelli swung her club and almost hit me. I had to duck to avoid the ball. On the next few courses - 2 people were injured by Kelli, her ball and club.

After an hour or two of golfing,we decided to go to the scooters for a while; we had to share with actual 8 year olds.

We decided that we would go to the dinosaur park for a little while. So we drove over there in Zane’s beattle with the windows open and the radio blaring. As soon as we got there, I ran up and climbed the 25 ft. T-rex. After a few hours, we decided to head home. But not before playing a game of catch across the dinosaur’s backs. The park was fun (I don’t know why the high school doesn’t have swings. They are so much fun!)

As we reached home, there was a stack of uneaten pizzas left over and balloons no one took home. I would say a day well spent.