lifeless, Empty and Emotionless | Teen Ink

lifeless, Empty and Emotionless

By shar_LiteXD GOLD, New Haven, Connecticut
shar_LiteXD GOLD, New Haven, Connecticut

“We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers" -Kurt Cobain

I'm so use to hurt, pain, anger, hapiness, guilt; of feeling. It's almost as if I don't care about my own feelings. They don't matter anymore, or, they're not there. Often times I can't explain how I feel because I don't feel anymore. I can only remember. I don't care about school work. I don't care about school. I don't even think I care about my future. Why am I not bothered by that? Everyone else is worried about what will come of me... all except me. My grades are an average of D's and F's. I only get A's in Autobiography and poetry due to the fact that I love writing, and It comes natural to me. Other than that, I suck in school. I don't know what happened...A year ago, I was an honors student.-straight A's in a row. What's become of me? From all that's happened- loss of a friend, seperation from a mother, change in school, irritation, depression, blockage, and, all leading to darkness,...my feelings have turned numb.

I wrote this during a computer class. i was so angry about not being angry. It's weird; that feeling of nothing and being lifeless. It's crazy. I feel like an emo person. I know it sounds like complaining in this memoir, but it's not. It's all that's left of my emotions i've written on a piece of paper.