Super Boy

I was two years old, a brave little squirt. Nothing could phase me. I think I imagined myself as superman. Born a hero always a hero. One day I guess I had to step up to the plate. Did I mention I was only 2 years Old?
Picture this. A bright sunny day, average in Florida really. I just got picked up from day care and I was ready to go home. My mother stopped at publix forgetting me, a 2 year old child in the car. She says her mind was off track but I think that's a understatement. All because she left the keys in the car.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" she screamed. Dropping both grocery bags in her hand she immediately panicked. She didn't have a clue on what to do until she pulled over a publix employee and they called the fire department. When she looked in the window she saw I was smiling and laughing. I was even sweating!
After awhile the fire department came and got me out of the car. They were perplexed to see how I wasn't miserable. Reunited with my mom, she was over joyed. "You tough little man!!!" said my mom squeezing the life out of me. This is the myth to my toughness.