Super Boy | Teen Ink

Super Boy

May 3, 2011
By Anthony Felder BRONZE, Eatonville, Florida
Anthony Felder BRONZE, Eatonville, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I was two years old, a brave little squirt. Nothing could phase me. I think I imagined myself as superman. Born a hero always a hero. One day I guess I had to step up to the plate. Did I mention I was only 2 years Old?
Picture this. A bright sunny day, average in Florida really. I just got picked up from day care and I was ready to go home. My mother stopped at publix forgetting me, a 2 year old child in the car. She says her mind was off track but I think that's a understatement. All because she left the keys in the car.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" she screamed. Dropping both grocery bags in her hand she immediately panicked. She didn't have a clue on what to do until she pulled over a publix employee and they called the fire department. When she looked in the window she saw I was smiling and laughing. I was even sweating!
After awhile the fire department came and got me out of the car. They were perplexed to see how I wasn't miserable. Reunited with my mom, she was over joyed. "You tough little man!!!" said my mom squeezing the life out of me. This is the myth to my toughness.


The author's comments:
This was a language arts project that i decided to work on.