I Hate you, I Love you.

One minute you make me feel like I can touch the stars, dance on the moon. And the next you make me feel as if I have no meaning, no purpose, you don’t even care that your words make tears fall. I wish I could scream, let it all out, tell you everything and anything that flows through my heart and runs through my mind. Your life’s a game, your games a joke, but yet I still keep playing, keep losing, never ending. You don’t make sense, your words have no meaning, no substance. I want to believe that your I love you is real, your I miss you is truthful. But everyday that passes makes me think that this whole thing is a lie, so I guess I have to say goodbye.

I HATE YOU

But I love you, If I didn’t then I wouldn’t think about you constantly and you wouldn’t always be in my dreams. If I didn’t love you I wouldn’t care, I wouldn’t try, I wouldn’t be their. But I do, I love you more than you think, I love you more than you know. I shouldn’t but I do, and as hard as I try I cant seem to stop, to stop the feeling, to stop the pain. You make me smile more than anyone, you make me laugh more than I can remember. It might be your simple smile or your big round eyes. But all I know is I love you more than you think, I love you more than you know.

I LOVE YOU

TylerRae said...
This basically describes my life. Its always a back and forth battle between the hurt and the love, and this captures the struggle perfectly. I love it, and i love you. This makes my life. Im so proud of you. <3