The Magic Keys

I started playing when I was about eight years old and played until I was eleven. I took a long break from it and started playing again this year. You can never forget how to play my mom kept telling me for weeks before I started playing again. I was so nervous, not knowing what the teacher would think or if I completely forgot how to play and then I would have to start from the beginning. This all started when I heard this song “Für Elise” by Beethoven on my iPhone app game. I thought wow maybe I could have been able to play that if I just kept playing the piano.
After thinking it over for weeks, I decided to go ask my mom if I can take piano lessons again. Of course she said yes because she always wanted me to go back to playing again. I was never really good but I still enjoy playing, just because I love the feeling when you play a whole song with out hitting the wrong note. Playing the piano just feels right and helps me calm down when I am stressed. My first lesson went great and I keep improving more and more each day, soon enough I will be able to play “Für Elise” by Beethoven and that would make me the happiest person on earth.