"Ma'am This Is a Taxi."

The most embarrassing thing that I have ever seen Is when My family was on a vacation in New York. We were leaving the hotel and trying to get a cab. We weren't so good at that being tourists and all. After about thirty minutes of waiting my mom was getting restless. There was a cop car parked a few yards away, with a female cop in it. It had been there the whole time but my mom never really payed attention to it. When she saw it she thought it was a cab and ran over to it. While she was running the rest of us figured out she thought that it was a taxi. W yelled at her to stop but she replied by saying, “C’mon you guys I know what I’m doing.”

We just sat back and watch as my mom walked up to a police car, stuck her head in the window and asked the police officer in a proud tone, “Is there room for all of us in here?” You should have seen the face on the officer. She thought like she thought my whole family had committed a crime and my mom was asking if she could fit us all in her car to go to jail. Then the officer said to her, “Ma’am, this is a police car, not a Taxi.” My mom was so embarrassed. We make fun of her all the time for it too. I wont ever forget that because it was the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen happen.

John said...
this is the funniest story i have ever heard, you are so cool!!!!