Bonding Moments With Friends | Teen Ink

Bonding Moments With Friends

December 18, 2010
By MishaSalud GOLD, Parañaque, Other
MishaSalud GOLD, Parañaque, Other
13 articles 6 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
Carpe Diem.


In our everyday lives, particularly adolescent lives, our friends influence us the most, aside from the family. No wonder friendships are the most important relationships that directly affect our emotional, social, and psychological state on a daily basis. They are more often intense than any other type we may encounter later in life. Spending time with friends is a valuable treasure nature can offer.

Firstly, learning five very important life skills are essential to nurture a healthy friendship. These are: creating your own fun & developing a world of creative imagination are key life skills which we experience every time. It allows us to escape reality and incent new possibilities while you are still young. Another one is, helping each other is always present in friendships. Third, learning and sharing about yourself plus discovering your own identity is a wonderful opportunity to learn about yourself and your peers as well. Lastly, even best friends get stuck in challenges about various problems and even among themselves because each has their own style to find ways to solve their problems or even just a different point of view.

But as they say, “opposites attract”. What is it for you and your peers? Spending quality time with them gives a wonderful feeling to yourself on why you are living today! In the end, friends are God’s way of taking care of us as they are part of our life. Your friendship with everyone is a very special gift that I hope each one of us will give importance too. Friends fill you with happiness each day and even accept you even though problems arise. Friends make a big difference in one’s life. I hope that each one of you will cherish this opportunity, as I always do.