Just Listen

Why can’t you just listen? You never listen! We’d fight, and you’d never be wrong. I was always in the fault never you. I’d try to tell you what really happened, but you wouldn’t listen. You always went from what you heard from your gossip group. You’d believe the gossip over your best friend. When I tried and tried and tried. I would try to convince you, but you would shut your ears and lock me out. Then you’d turn around and tell me how I never tell you anything or how I never told you how I felt. I was dumbfounded. I couldn’t understand what you wanted. Do you want me around? Am I too boring? Have I lost my spark? I can’t understand, and I keep going on like this. When I am with you, its not the same as it once was. We laughed and joked; we were carefree. We were never bored with each other; we never sat in awkward silences at lunch. I don’t know what to do about this. Maybe you could listen to me. Listen to my feelings. I have listened to you for our whole best friends forever run. Could you try listening? I have done all I can do. I can’t go on like this. I love you forever, and I’l never forget you. No one could make me forget you, but I think we need something new. Please listen. Just listen.