Lost... | Teen Ink

Lost...

October 23, 2010
By XxDeadlyKissxX GOLD, San Diego, California
XxDeadlyKissxX GOLD, San Diego, California
12 articles 7 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't put a period where God put a comma.


Lost, in the world I have made, found, sitting alone, with no one, no one at all. Wanting to express myself, but can't. People fail to see the good things in me. What's going on inside of me? Who knows? Well, definitely not you! I'm the only one who does, and probably ever will. I try to explain it to you, but you fail to see. I am a monster, locked in a cage, waiting to be let out. Monsters and their souls should be let be, and free! I recommend you ignore my strife, or I will attend you with my knife, through your skin, into your chest, and straight to your heart and leave you to rest. Just watch that oozing, red blood of yours drip down, what a wonderful feeling. Rest in peace…. like I care, my life with you just isn't fair. You ruined it, for all I know. Im used to it now, so you really shouldn't fret, Im just glad I laid you to rest. Its all I think about now and, keep what lies within that little ice-cold soul of your, to your self, no one needs to know, and no one cares. You are your own person, thats what they say, going around ruining peoples lives is your passion anyway, well thats all I see...


The author's comments:
I just feel alone sometimes, and lost as well... so I decided to make a little poem.. enjoy! : )