Call the firemen | Teen Ink

Call the firemen

By jman257 BRONZE, Los Angeles, California
jman257 BRONZE, Los Angeles, California

"Hey you have more toys than me!" said my younger cousin Shayan "No!" said my older cousin Jibran "I bought them so I guess if I have more then that’s your fault." My cousins were fighting about toys again. I didn't want to get in the middle of their fighting so I got out of the way. They fought for a while and I was about to leave when Shayan picked up the hardest, smallest, and heaviest metal toy fire truck. He threw is strait at Jibran. Jibran luckily ducked out of the way and escaped but I was not so lucky. The metal fire truck landed smack in the middle of my forehead. Blood instantly oozed out of the gash in my head. Blood covered my face and fell onto the white carpet on the floor. I was in shock so I didn't and couldn't yell. Thankfully my older cousin called my mom and she ran down to help me. I was still standing there in complete shock. My mom said to me that I didn't need any medical treatment like stitches because we stopped the blood from coming out but I thought otherwise. I was feeling nauseous and I had a head ache. My younger cousin didn't know what to say or do so he cried. I didn't understand why he was crying. Later on he apologized and I accepted his apology.