Who Am I? | Teen Ink

Who Am I?

By Ronell BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Ronell BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

R.A.W.
Uhh were to start …… ok I am who I am. I’ve been told that I’m a very funny guy. I play basketball right now I also play clarinet and saxophone and a little percussion. If you’re a fan keep reading if you’re a hater stop now or forever hold your peace.

Well to start off I’m a smart kid. I like to stay active that’s why I play basketball. I missed the first half of the season due to a broken wrist but when I do play I’m going to try to make up for the time I missed. I also played football earlier in the school year.

Besides sports I also loves girls. I’m young right now so I’m not looking for true love. It’s just sometimes I feel a connection with some girls. So we date for a little while then we breakup, I just move on. I try not to get too serious, we might go to the movies once in awhile or hang out.

I live with only my dad. My mom died ten years ago on October 24, 1999.That was the worst day of my life. She died because of cancer, and even though I was only 3 I remember it like it was yesterday. I have three sisters, one brother, two stepsisters, and a stepbrother. But I don’t live with any of them. I also have a stepmother that’s cares a lot about me.

Right now I am only 13, my birthday is on March 1(just like Mrs. Weaver) and I will be 14. School for me is very boring, rules are too strict. So I’m just going to buff out the rest of this year and high school. Then ima go to college. My goal is to make 6 figures.

To my fans I hope I answered all of your questions about me and to my haters that didn’t stop reading like I told them, I hope yall envy me even more. Ok it’s a wrap I just told yall everything yall need to know about me. If you need or want to know more, you know where I’ll be. HOLLA.

This is all about me